West End Workshop
Our next West End Workshop will take place in February/March 2023 and is open to all performers aged 14-26yrs. Places are limited, so guarantee your place today by registering here.
Take part in acting, dance and singing workshops led by industry professionals and West End stars - whilst getting a feel for what it's like training at Bath Academy of Musical Theatre.
We always hold one of our audition sessions for our course take place at the end of the workshop. Applications for this should be made via https://www.ba-mt.com/online-application-form
Previous workshop leaders included.....
Acting Through Song :
- ALICE FEARN (Come From Away/Wicked)
- JULIE ATHERTON (Avenue Q, Mamma Mia, Sister Act)
- NATALIE ANDREOU (Wicked/Rock Of Ages)
- NEIL DITT (Chicago/Crazy For You)
- ANDREW WRIGHT - Choreography Credits inc Half A Sixpence/Guys & Dolls/Saturday Night Fever
- GREGORY HANEY - Dance Captain for Hamilton (West End)
- STEPHEN WHITSON - Assistant Director Credits include Hamilton and Moulin Rouge
- DAN WINTER - Head of Acting Bath Academy of Musical Theatre
Places are strictly limited and always fill up fast! The session is open to performers aged 14-26 years old - reserve your place today by registering here.